Newsroom Fashion: Fall Flowers

by - September 30, 2016

 
We've finally got some cooler weather in my neck of the woods. It's by no means sweater weather yet but it's been so nice to have under-90 degree temperatures the past few days. This dress is one of my most favorite recent purchases and I've been dying to wear it, so when I saw low 80s in the forecast it was the first thing I reached for. One trick I've learned in ordering from Forever 21 is to look for items with "contemporary" in the name. Those items are made bigger, longer and generally are more appropriate for older shoppers (i.e. not 21 year olds). This dress is fully lined, has a hidden back zipper and ties at the neck. The sleeves are fitted three-quarters of the way down. I could wear this dress every week and not get tired of it. There aren't many left but I linked to it anyway because there are similar suggestions at the bottom of the page.

Details:
Dress: Forever 21 
Shoes: Target

You May Also Like

0 comments