Weekend Style: Shopping + Wedding Shower

by - August 16, 2016


I've been on the lookout for a distressed denim skirt that is mostly intact and not too short. This one fits the bill, but I'm sorry to say that it's sold out. I couldn't find any dark-wash distressed skirts to link to that weren't almost totally frayed, but I did link to a couple of similar ones below. This shirt is one of my favorite purchases this summer. I love the crochet detailing on the neck and the button-down back. It's a couple months old so it's completely sold out, but I did link to a similar sleeveless version (minus the buttons) and a pretty 3/4 sleeve boho top that would be perfect for fall. My sandals are also from a couple of months ago. They're not completely sold out but it won't be long. One small warning -- I'm not sure if you can tell from my picture, but the stones aren't difficult to knock off. I've lost at least three, all on the left shoe.

Details:
Shirt: Old Navy (similar, similar w/ sleeves)
Skirt: Charlotte Russe (similar, similar)
Shoes: ShoeDazzle


I wore this to my brother and future sister-in-law's wedding shower. The dress was on final sale from Forever 21 and is now sold out, but I linked to some similar options below, including one with sleeves. These shoes took their sweet time getting here but it was so worth the wait. I have pretty narrow feet and the straps were a little snug so I recommend going up a half-size if you have a wider foot.

Details:
Dress: Forever 21 (similar, similar, similar w/ sleeves)
Shoes: ShoeDazzle

You May Also Like

0 comments