Weekend Style: Date Night Look + Momiform

by - August 30, 2016


This dress is probably going to be my new go-to for date nights. It's just so easy and fun! This silhouette is also very flattering - feminine without being clingy. And these shoes - LOVE. You guys probably remember a pair similar to these with a smaller heel. Well, I broke the heel on one and have been putting off getting them fixed. But then I found these. The wider heel makes them more comfortable to walk in and the faux suede makes them so classy. I've worn them to work now twice and can tell you that they're comfortable, although like most heels the balls of my feet start to throb the longer I'm on them.

Details:
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Target

You hear people talk about momiforms. Well, this is mine. I wore this on a brief shopping trip, to lunch and dinner, and the park. This outfit is easily taken into fall by swapping out my sandals for ankle boots and adding a jacket. Easy peasy.

Details:
Shirt: Walmart
Jeans: old Aeropostale (similar, similar)
Shoes: ShoeDazzle

You May Also Like

0 comments