Newsroom Fashion: Buttons

by - July 01, 2016



I'm a huge fan of button-front everything. I love the retro/vintage vibe they give off, so this navy dress and orange skirt - both from Wet Seal - were right up my alley. The only downside to buttons is that they tend to pull, even though I sized up in both the dress and skirt.

The dress is a very light material but not so thin it's see-through. I do recommend going up a size for the buttons. I absolutely love the back. For work I layered on a cropped lace jacket, but I will definitely be wearing this dress on off days by itself. It also comes in a pretty print and is on sale right now.

Details:
Dress: Wet Seal
Jacket: Charlotte Russe old
Shoes: Target



The skirt is very soft and slightly stretchy. The buttons are snaps and thankfully not easily undone. It has an elastic waistband in addition to the buttons. I'm wearing it at my natural waist in a large. On the website, the skirt looks more red than it is in person. It's actually more of a burnt orange/rust color. It also comes in charcoal and is 70% off.

Details:
Shirt: JCPenny old (similar)
Skirt: Wet Seal
Shoes: ShoeDazzle (out of stock)
Purse: ShoeDazzle (out of stock)

You May Also Like

0 comments